Barrat Masson Fleur de Craie Extra Brut

Honest richness and elegance

Without vintage

Barrat Masson Fleur de Craie Extra Brut

93
Decántalo
Biodynamic
Champagne Extra Brut Biodynamic.
€39.90
VAT inc.
6x
-4%
€38.30
unit
VAT inc.

Get €1.20 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 1.20 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Barrat Masson Fleur de Craie Extra Brut is a champagne that offers aromas of white flowers on the nose with hints of pear and a toasted hue. On the palate it is defined, fresh and delicate, with a fine and persistent bubble. A complex and lively champagne with a beautiful intensity.
Champagne Extra Brut Biodynamic.
Alcohol: 12.00%
Designation: Champagne
Winery: Barrat Masson
Production area: France Champagne
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 100% Chardonnay
  • New
Barrat Masson Fleur de Craie Extra Brut
Biodynamic
Champagne Extra Brut Biodynamic.
Free shipping to mainland Spain and 50% discount to the Balearic Islands on orders over 150€

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Characteristics Barrat Masson Fleur de Craie Extra Brut

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Barrat Masson Fleur de Craie Extra Brut is a single-variety Chardonnay champagne made by the Barrat Masson winery in Champagne, France.

 

Barrat Masson Fleur de Craie Extra Brut is a “blanc de blancs”, made only with the Chardonnay white variety. The bunches come from a 40-year-old vineyard with “fleur de craie” (chalk soils) and the vines are cultivated according to the principles of organic agriculture with ECOCERT certification.

 

85% of the bunches ferment in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 15% ferment in barrels of different ages. The base wine is aged on its lees for around 9 months. It is naturally cold stabilised. Barrat Masson Fleur de Craie Extra Brut goes through a 30-month aging in stacks. The champagne is manually disgorged (à la volée).

 

Barrat Masson is a joint project set up in 2010 by Aurélie and Loïc, two winemakers who love vines and wine and are very keen to produce quality champagnes. That is why they work their vineyards with total respect for nature and for their terroir so that the champagnes they produce reveal their full personality without any masks.

 
227207
2000 Items

Tasting notes Barrat Masson Fleur de Craie Extra Brut

Alcohol: 12.00%
Production area: France Champagne
Type of grape: Chardonnay
Designation: Champagne
Winery: Barrat Masson
Tipo de Uva: 100% Chardonnay
Contains sulphites
Pictures and situation Champagne