Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
A concentrated, silky and persistent blend
Style Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada 2021
Characteristics Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada is a red wine from Navarra prepared by Pago de Cirsus. It is a blend of Tempranillo, Merlot and Syrah.
The grapes come from vineyards in the Finca Bolandín, about 350 metres of altitude.
The density of the vineyard is 2800 vines per hectare with a yield of 4,800 kilos per hectare. The harvest of grains used for Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada takes place manually between September and October.
In the cellar there is a pre-fermentation at a controlled temperature of 5 degrees before maceration.
Fermentation takes place partly in steel tanks - 70% of the total, and the other 30% in French oak vats.
Finally, Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada remains for 12 months in new French oak barrels before bottling.
Pago de Cirsus has an estate of 200 hectares, of which 135 are vines. Among their buildings features a unique tower 23 metres high which can be accessed.
Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product
Ratings Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
Tasting notes Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
Ripe cherry with violet hues.
It is elegant. Balsamic and red fruit flavours are harmonised.
Intense and dark ripe cherry colour with thin violet edges. Abundant dense tears.
Powerful and concentrated aromas that take time to be released. Initially, the notes of red fruit with a spicy touch are noticed. When the wine opens up, along with the red fruit, notes of ripe black berries intermingled with intense balsamic aromas and abundant notes of sweet and hot spices are felt. The wooden aromas remain in the background.
Intense ripe cherry color with violet edges.
The nose is intense, with hints of black fruit wrapped in delicate spices and balsamic aromas.
Intense color with violet tones pillory mature.
Balsamic notes in the nose are to be combined with red fruits.
Prizes Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
2015 Gold Medal Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
2011 Concours Mondial de Bruxelles-Medalla de Oro
2011 Mundus Vini-Alemania- 84 puntos