Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc

A natural Xarel·lo

2019

Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc 2019

Vegan
Natural
White wine Joven Natural and Vegan.
€8.45
VAT inc.
VAT inc.

Get €0.25 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.25 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product

Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc 2019 is a structured, fresh wine. An extremely round Xarello with volume in the mouth.

White wine Joven Natural and Vegan.
Alcohol: 12.50%
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Tipo de Uva: 100% Xarel·lo
  • New
Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc
Vegan
Natural
White wine Joven Natural and Vegan.
Free shipping to mainland Spain and 50% discount to the Balearic Islands on orders over 150€

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc 2019

Characteristics Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc is a white wine produced by Vinyerons Vins Naturals in Sant Martí Sarroca, D.O. Penedés.

 

Vinyerons Vins Naturals is a project shared by Amós Bañeres and Alex Ruiz Masach in the heart of Penedés. They are encouraged to show the essence of the variety, the terrain and the landscape in their wines. They intend to make wine only with those vines that they are truly passionate about. Their philosophy is to let wine make its own path, with little intervention and without oenological products.
 

Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc is a natural wine made from Xarello grapes from vines planted on clayey-calcareous soils. Harvest is performed by hand. Fermentation is carried out with local yeasts in stainless steel deposits. 90% is aged for 4 months in stainless steel deposits and the remaining 10% of the previous year with 12 months in French oak barrels.

 

 

212136
2000 Items

Specific References

ean13
8410644130148

Tasting notes Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc

Alcohol: 12.50%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Alcohol: 12.50%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Alcohol: 12.50%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Tipo de Uva: 100% Xarel·lo
Alcohol: 12.50%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Today, the D.O Penedès is experimenting with viticulture and winemaking like no other region in Spain, home to a vast range of different grape varieties. The region is home to traditional white and red varieties, foreign ones, noble ones, permitted grapes, experimental grapes, and those that demostrate intrinsic qualities. As well as the grapes, the production techniques used are also worth noting, the location of the vineyards, the yields per hectare, the wines produced using traditional, original or even exclusive blends, the different ageing times, as well as the complexity of the different barrels used! But the reality is, given the vast diversity, it can be difficult to pinpoint what really defines a wine from Penedès, since there are so many types of wines and wineries in the region. However, the common denominator of all the wines from Penedès continues to be balance and quality.
Pictures and situation D.O. Penedès