Cantallops Xarel·lo d'AT Roca

The elegance of a fresh and mineral Xarel·lo

2019

Cantallops Xarel·lo d'AT Roca 2019

Organic
White wine Aged in wood Organic. 8 months in separate containers.
£18.35
Duty paid
-9% £20.14
Duty paid
7 Last items in stock

Get €0.55 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.55 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 13.00%
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Winery: AT Roca
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 100% Xarel·lo
  • -8.9%
Cantallops Xarel·lo d'AT Roca
Organic
White wine Aged in wood Organic. 8 months in separate containers.
All prices are Duty Paid. All expenses to be paid for United Kingdom are included in the price.

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Cantallops Xarel·lo d'AT Roca 2019

Characteristics Cantallops Xarel·lo d'AT Roca

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Cantallops Xarel·lo d'AT Roca is a white wine from D.O. Penedés produced by the winery AT Roca.

AT Roca It is a project led by Agustí Torelló Sibill who, in 2012, after years of experience in the Agustí Torelló Mata winery, embarks on this new journey with his family.
The aim of AT Roca is to achieve the maximum expression of the old vines of the different terroirs of Penedès, thus reflecting the landscape that surrounds them. To do this, they have different plots distributed throughout Penedés, vinifying in the Can Bonastre winery, Masquefa.

Cantallops Xarel·lo d'AT Roca is a wine made with Xarello from a vineyard located in the area of Ordal that is over 60 years old. It is cultivated in a vase-shape on a slope exposed to the north at 425 metres of altitude. The vineyard is planted on calcareous soils with a strong presence of stone nodules. It is cultivated organically.
The harvest is carried out manually. Once in the winery, the grapes ferment and age on their lees for 8 months, 70% in 500-litre French oak barrels and the remaining 30% in cement egg-shaped deposits. Before it is launched on the market, is refined in the bottle for a few months.
AT Roca
242168
7 Items

Specific References

ean13
8437013683111

Ratings Cantallops Xarel·lo d'AT Roca

Tasting notes Cantallops Xarel·lo d'AT Roca

Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Winery: AT Roca
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Winery: AT Roca
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Winery: AT Roca
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Winery: AT Roca
Tipo de Uva: 100% Xarel·lo
Contains sulphites
AT Roca is the lifetime project of Agustí Torelló Sibill and his family. Experience and youth come together to make unique wines linked to the concept of ‘vins de terrer’ that have the power to excite us. AT Roca is the expression of an oenological desire to offer wines in a new style, with a unique profile and character. Solid wines, well structures, full, with full, clean aromas and a broad palate. AT Roca is undoubtedly one of the most exciting innovations in Penedès. It has positioned itself on the market, with boutique wines made in a modern way, with a characteristic and personal Mediterranean style.
Today, the D.O Penedès is experimenting with viticulture and winemaking like no other region in Spain, home to a vast range of different grape varieties. The region is home to traditional white and red varieties, foreign ones, noble ones, permitted grapes, experimental grapes, and those that demostrate intrinsic qualities. As well as the grapes, the production techniques used are also worth noting, the location of the vineyards, the yields per hectare, the wines produced using traditional, original or even exclusive blends, the different ageing times, as well as the complexity of the different barrels used! But the reality is, given the vast diversity, it can be difficult to pinpoint what really defines a wine from Penedès, since there are so many types of wines and wineries in the region. However, the common denominator of all the wines from Penedès continues to be balance and quality.
Pictures and situation D.O. Penedès