Valdehermoso Crianza

75cl 2018
Magnum 2015

Valdehermoso Crianza 2018

92
Suckling
Red wine Crianza Respectful agriculture. 14 months in French and American oak barrels.
£14.05
Duty paid
6x
-3%
£13.51
unit
Duty paid

Get €0.42 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.42 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 14.50%
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Contains sulphites
Valdehermoso Crianza
Red wine Crianza Respectful agriculture. 14 months in French and American oak barrels.
All prices are Duty Paid. All expenses to be paid for United Kingdom are included in the price.

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Valdehermoso Crianza 2018

Characteristics Valdehermoso Crianza

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

 

Valdehermoso Crianza is a red wine from the Ribera del Duero region. It is produced by the Valderiz Winery and it made by using only Tinta del País grapes.

The grapes used to make this wine come from several vineyards located near the town of Roa.

These vineyards cover over 70 hectares, divided into 35 plots, all covering different soil types.

The winery follows ecological methods when winemaking, with no herbicides, pesticides or fertilizers being used. The local climate is mediterranean, with little rainfall and hot, dry summers.

After they have been harvested, the grapes are quickly taken to the winery in order to preserve the quality. Fermentation, both alcoholic and malolactic, take place in stainless steel tanks that have a capacity of 20,000 kilos. Before the final bottling, Valdehermoso Crianza is aged in French (80%) and American (20%) oak barrels for 14 months. 30% of the barrel is new, while the other 70% has been used before.

Valderiz Winery is a project by Tomás Esteban, who from a family with a large heritiage in viticulture. The owner of the winery, among many ventures, collaborated with Telmo Rodríguez in the development of several wines

Valderiz
239399
2000 Items

Specific References

ean13
8436546253006

Ratings Valdehermoso Crianza

Tasting notes Valdehermoso Crianza

Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Tinta del Pais
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Winery: Valderiz
Contains sulphites
Valderiz is located in the surroundings of Roa de Duero, on the road to Pedrosa. It is a family-run winery that choses simplicity in the process by using organic and biodynamic practices, which leave the Tinta Fina grape variety to speak of its intrinsic virtues in the wines. The great harmony there is in the family, which remain completely united, results in a range of high-quality wines that are the reflection of the Esteban family and their vineyards.
Pictures and situation Valderiz
Ribera del Duero wine is one of the most prestigious wines in Spain. Red wines made with Tinto Fino variety grapes, with highly complex aromas, fine on the palate and with a great storage capacity. The wines of Ribera del Duero present a perfect balance between the vividness of the fruit and the refinement of the wood, which has led to them obtaining a well-deserved international acclaim.
Pictures and situation D.O. Ribera del Duero