Torre Fornello Pratobianco

An aromatic and juicy white

2019

Torre Fornello Pratobianco 2019

Organic
White wine Aged in wood Organic.
£13.60
Duty paid
Duty paid

Get €0.41 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.41 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 13.00%
Designation: IGT Emilia
Winery: Torre Fornello
Production area: Italy Emilia-Romagna
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 40% Malvasia di Candia Aromatica, 40% Sauvignon Blanc, 20% Chardonnay
  • New
Torre Fornello Pratobianco
Organic
White wine Aged in wood Organic.
All prices are Duty Paid. All expenses to be paid for United Kingdom are included in the price.

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Torre Fornello Pratobianco 2019

Characteristics Torre Fornello Pratobianco

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Torre Fornello Pratobianco is a white wine coupage of the Malvasia di Candia Aromatica, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc varieties, made by the Torre Fornello winery, under the IGT Emilia, in Emilia-Romagna, Italy.

Pratobianco is the old name for the plot where the three varieties used to make this wine grow, with vines aged between 25 and 35 years old. These varieties ferment and age for a period that can range from six to nine months, with 80% doing so in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% in barrels.

Torre Fornello is a young and dynamic winery in Emilia-Romagna that has modern facilities but that also holds onto an important part of its history. They still age and refine their wines in a beautiful winery that dates back to the 17th century.

Torre Fornello founder Enrico Sgorbati puts great emphasis on minimal intervention so that the vines and their grapes really reflect the personality of the terroir they grow in. A quest to create wines from a landscape that is complex, elegant, enveloping and balanced.
213721
2000 Items

Tasting notes Torre Fornello Pratobianco

Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Italy Emilia-Romagna
Type of grape: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Malvasia di Candia Aromatica
Designation: IGT Emilia
Winery: Torre Fornello
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Italy Emilia-Romagna
Designation: IGT Emilia
Winery: Torre Fornello
Tipo de Uva: 40% Malvasia di Candia Aromatica, 40% Sauvignon Blanc, 20% Chardonnay
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Italy Emilia-Romagna
Type of grape: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Malvasia di Candia Aromatica
Designation: IGT Emilia
Winery: Torre Fornello
Contains sulphites