Quinta Do Crasto Reserva Vinhas Velhas

Up to 30 different varieties. The full Douro identity in a bottle

75cl 2017

Quinta Do Crasto Reserva Vinhas Velhas 2017

Red wine Reserva. 14 months in French oak barrels.
£27.80
Duty paid
6x
-4%
£26.57
unit
Duty paid

Get €0.83 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.83 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 14.50%
Designation: DOC Douro
Production area: Portugal Douro
Type of grape: Other red varieties
Contains sulphites
Quinta Do Crasto Reserva Vinhas Velhas
Red wine Reserva. 14 months in French oak barrels.
All prices are Duty Paid. All expenses to be paid for United Kingdom are included in the price.

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Characteristics Quinta Do Crasto Reserva Vinhas Velhas

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Quinta Do Crasto Reserva Vinhas Velhas is a coupage red wine made with different native varieties produced by the Quinta Do Crasto winery in the Douro Valley, Portugal.

The Quinta Do Crasto Reserva Vinhas Velhas coupage involves about 30 native varieties that come from 40 hectares of plots with old vines with an average age of 70 years old. The most classic are the Ponte and María Teresa vineyards where there are up to 12 different varieties of grapes.

The clusters are harvested in 22 kg plastic boxes and taken to the winery where they go through a thorough selection process before being destemmed and crushed. The must obtained ferments in stainless steel tanks under controlled temperatures. Once alcoholic fermentation has finished, the grapes are gently pressed in hydraulic presses and the resulting wine ages for 18 months: 85% ages in French oak barrels and the remaining 15% ages in American oak barrels.

The Quinta Do Crasto winery is a centuries-old winery in a privileged location in the Douro Valley where Leonor and Jorge Roquette's family make still wines, fortified port wines and extra virgin olive oil with the aim of preserving and reflecting the characteristic landscape and the authenticity of the Douro under the strictest quality standards.
223801
2000 Items

Specific References

ean13
5604123005925

Ratings Quinta Do Crasto Reserva Vinhas Velhas

Tasting notes Quinta Do Crasto Reserva Vinhas Velhas

Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Portugal Douro
Type of grape: Other red varieties
Designation: DOC Douro
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Portugal Douro
Type of grape: Other red varieties
Designation: DOC Douro
Contains sulphites