Noval Extra Dry White

White port from high vines

Without vintage

Noval Extra Dry White

Oporto (75 cl.). 3 years in oak barrels.
£16.45
Duty paid
6x
-4%
£15.77
unit
Duty paid

Get €0.49 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.49 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Noval Extra Dry White is a fortified wine with an intense and fruity nose. On the palate it is elegant and fine with a good balance between alcohol and sugar, and with an acidity that gives it vivacity and freshness. It has a long and pleasant finish.
Oporto (75 cl.). 3 years in oak barrels.
Alcohol: 19.50%
Designation: Porto
Winery: Quinta do Noval
Production area: Portugal Douro
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 25% Códena, 25% Gouvrio, 25% Malvasía, 25% Rabigato
  • New
Noval Extra Dry White
Oporto (75 cl.). 3 years in oak barrels.
All prices are Duty Paid. All expenses to be paid for United Kingdom are included in the price.

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Noval Extra Dry White

Characteristics Noval Extra Dry White

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Noval Extra Dry White is a Port wine coupage of the Códega, Gouveio, Malvasía Fina, and Rabigato varieties produced by Quinta do Noval in the Douro Valley, Portugal.

Quinta do Noval is a century-old winery on the left bank of the Pinhâo River, in the Douro Valley. In 1894, António José da Silva, a port shipper from Gaia, acquired the estate after it was devastated by phylloxera and restored it by replanting vineyards. Quinta do Noval still has a small pre-phylloxera plot and that is used to make “Nacional”, the rarest and most sought after port wine in the world.

Noval Extra Dry White is a white port that is made with grapes that come from the highest areas of the region. It is vinified in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature ranging from 18 to 20 degrees, with the aim of guaranteeing the integrity of its aromas and characteristics. Half of the grapes macerate with their skins. 90% of the resulting wine is aged in old wood vats and the remaining 10% is placed in stainless steel tanks.

Noval Extra Dry White is the product of a combination of wines with an average age of 2 years old.
187895
2000 Items

Specific References

ean13
5601064016003

Tasting notes Noval Extra Dry White

Alcohol: 19.50%
Production area: Portugal Douro
Designation: Porto
Winery: Quinta do Noval
Tipo de Uva: 25% Códena, 25% Gouvrio, 25% Malvasía, 25% Rabigato
Contains sulphites
Pictures and situation Quinta do Noval
Pictures and situation Porto