Neudorf Moutere Riesling Dry

Citrus, intense and delicious

2015

Neudorf Moutere Riesling Dry 2015

Organic
White wine Aged on its lees Organic.

Out of stock

Add it to your favourites so we can notify you when it is available again.
Out-of-Stock

Get €0.84 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.84 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Neudorf Moutere Riesling Dry 2015 is an aromatic white wine with aromas of white fruits, stone fruits and citrus fruits. On the palate it is medium-bodied and slightly sweet with mild acidity. The mid-palate reveals fruity flavours of apple and lemon with very subtle mineral touches.
White wine Aged on its lees Organic.
Alcohol: 10.50%
Designation: Nelson
Winery: Neudorf
Production area: New Zealand South Island
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 100% Riesling
Neudorf Moutere Riesling Dry
Organic
White wine Aged on its lees Organic.
FREE SHIPPING on orders up to £199. All prices are Duty Paid.

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Neudorf Moutere Riesling Dry 2015

Characteristics Neudorf Moutere Riesling Dry

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Neudorf Moutere Riesling Dry is an ecological white wine aged on lees made by the Neudorf winery with the Riesling variety in Nelson (New Zealand).

Neudorf was one of the first 12 wineries in New Zealand. Its founder Neudorf, an Indian, had to work hard to understand and adapt the different grape varieties to the weather and geological conditions in a country where viticulture was non-existent. It is now considered one of the most representative wineries of New Zealand with the ability to express the land in their wines.

Neudorf Moutere Riesling Dry is made with the Riesling variety. A grape that is grown in organically certified vineyards and without using any kind of insecticide, pesticide or chemical. These vines are planted in clay gravel soils and are harvested manually.

In the winery, the Neudorf Moutere Riesling Dry grapes are vinified in parts. 90% ferments in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 10% ferments in used oak barrels. Finally everything is bottled together without refining.

Neudorf Moutere Riesling Dry is one of the few New Zealand producers that makes a dry Riesling wine without residual sugar that can mask possible imperfections. A citrus, intense and delicious Riesling.
Neudorf
198479

Tasting notes Neudorf Moutere Riesling Dry

Alcohol: 10.50%
Production area: New Zealand South Island
Type of grape: Riesling
Designation: Nelson
Winery: Neudorf
Tipo de Uva: 100% Riesling
Contains sulphites