Maius Assemblage

2018

Maius Assemblage 2018

Red wine Oak.
£12.90
Duty paid
6x
-4%
£12.34
unit
Duty paid

Get €0.39 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.39 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 14.00%
Designation: D.O.Q. Priorat
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 100% Cariñena
Maius Assemblage
Red wine Oak.
All prices are Duty Paid. All expenses to be paid for United Kingdom are included in the price.

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Maius Assemblage 2018

Characteristics Maius Assemblage

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Maius Assemblage is a D.O. Priorat red wine produced by Maius Viticultors.
This wine is a coupage of Garnacha (65 percent), Cariñena (20 percent), and Cabernet Sauvignon (15 percent) from soils rich in slate from the "Barranc de la Bruixa," located at the town limits of La Morera de Montsant in the Priorat.
20 percent of the wine ages in oak barrels for eight months and later ripens in a tank before being bottled, while the other 80 percent of the wine is not subject to oak ageing at all.
231086
2000 Items

Specific References

ean13
8437006017923

Ratings Maius Assemblage

Tasting notes Maius Assemblage

Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Cariñena
Designation: D.O.Q. Priorat
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Cariñena
Designation: D.O.Q. Priorat
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Cariñena
Designation: D.O.Q. Priorat
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Cariñena
Designation: D.O.Q. Priorat
Tipo de Uva: 100% Cariñena
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Cariñena
Designation: D.O.Q. Priorat
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Cariñena
Designation: D.O.Q. Priorat
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Cariñena
Designation: D.O.Q. Priorat
Contains sulphites
Priorat is craftsmanship and tradition, old and robust vines that are grown and born deep inside the province of Tarragona. They are grown on slopes that are sleety with low fertility and difficult to grow in. In Priorat they produce great red wines of an excellent quality, a maroon colour, robust, dense and rich flavour, intense aromas and sometimes there are reflections present of minerals from the soils.
Pictures and situation D.O.Q. Priorat