Le Macchiole Bolgheri Rosso

A Bordeaux coupage with Bolgheri charisma

2019

Le Macchiole Bolgheri Rosso 2019

Red wine Aged in wood Respectful agriculture.
£23.91
Duty paid
6x
-4%
£22.84
unit
Duty paid

Get €0.72 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.72 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 14.50%
Designation: DOC Bolgheri
Winery: Le Macchiole
Production area: Italy Tuscany
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 40% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Franc, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Syrah
  • New
Le Macchiole Bolgheri Rosso
Red wine Aged in wood Respectful agriculture.
All prices are Duty Paid. All expenses to be paid for United Kingdom are included in the price.

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Le Macchiole Bolgheri Rosso 2019

Characteristics Le Macchiole Bolgheri Rosso

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Le Macchiole Bolgueri Rosso is a barrel-aged red wine made by Le Macchiole in Tuscany (Italy) with the Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah and Cabernet Franc red varieties.

Le Macchiole is one of the leading wineries in Tuscany, and lies in the town of Bolgheri. This is a family project that began in the eighties with Eugenio Campolmi and is now run by his wife Cinzia Merli and their children. The winery is rooted in tradition, but their vines are cultivated organically and in the winery there is less extraction and less use of wood.

Giving the terroir the limelight, the Le Macchiole Bolgueri Rosso grapes come from vines aged between 5 and 25 years old. They are from two of the estate’s vineyards that are worked in a respectful way and without the use of chemical products that can affect the natural balance of the soil.

In the winery the Le Macchiole Bolgueri Rosso grapes ferment and macerate over 15 days in stainless steel tanks. The wine then ages for 10 months in different barrels: 80% in second, third and fourth use oak barrels and the remaining 20% in cement tanks.

Le Macchiole Bolgueri Rosso is a coupage of typical Bordeaux noble red varieties but with the charisma, expressiveness and complexity of Bolgheri.
Le Macchiole
243617
2000 Items

Specific References

ean13
8032700765066

Tasting notes Le Macchiole Bolgheri Rosso

Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Italy Tuscany
Type of grape: Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah
Designation: DOC Bolgheri
Winery: Le Macchiole
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.50%
Production area: Italy Tuscany
Designation: DOC Bolgheri
Winery: Le Macchiole
Tipo de Uva: 40% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Franc, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Syrah
Contains sulphites