Filipa Pato Dynámica Bical

Freshness and smoothness

2019

Filipa Pato Dynámica Bical 2019

Biodynamic
White wine Aged on its lees Biodynamic.
£14.19
Duty paid
-9% £15.51
Duty paid
7 Last items in stock

Get €0.43 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.43 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 12.00%
Designation: DOC Bairrada
Winery: Filipa Pato
Production area: Portugal Beiras
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 100% Bical
  • -8.54%
  • New
Filipa Pato Dynámica Bical
Biodynamic
White wine Aged on its lees Biodynamic.
All prices are Duty Paid. All expenses to be paid for United Kingdom are included in the price.

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Filipa Pato Dynámica Bical 2019

Characteristics Filipa Pato Dynámica Bical

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Filipa Pato Dynámica Bical is a biodynamic white wine made on lees by Filipa Pato with the native Bival variety at DOC Bairrada, in Beiras (Portugal).

Daughter of the great forerunner of the Baga variety, Luis Pato, Filipa Pato began her own project after training in the most prestigious wine regions of the world. A complete work based on intensive study of the different soils, microclimates and varieties which make up the Beiras region.

Filipa Pato Dynámica Bical comes from vineyards located on slopes of limestone soil and with a very intense Atlantic influence. Vines located just 15 km from the ocean which are cultivated through biodynamic agriculture with plant treatments and following the lunar calendar.

When the Filipa Pato Dynámica Bical grape is harvested manually, it’s immediately transferred to the wine cellar and gently pressed. 10% of the must obtained is fermented in 500-liter barrels and the remaining 90% ferments in stainless steel tanks. Finally, it ages for 5 to 6 months before being bottled.

Fruit of one of Beiras star grapes, Filipa Pato Dynámica Bical is a biodynamic white wine which knows how to demonstrate and enhance all the freshness and smoothness of this variety.
Filipa Pato
232511
7 Items

Specific References

ean13
5600816160001

Tasting notes Filipa Pato Dynámica Bical

Alcohol: 12.00%
Production area: Portugal Beiras
Type of grape: Bical
Designation: DOC Bairrada
Winery: Filipa Pato
Tipo de Uva: 100% Bical
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 12.00%
Production area: Portugal Beiras
Type of grape: Bical
Designation: DOC Bairrada
Winery: Filipa Pato
Contains sulphites
Pictures and situation DOC Bairrada