Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes

A new generation Rhone classic

2017

Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes 2017

89
Suckling
Red wine Joven.
£10.48
Duty paid
Duty paid

Get €0.31 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.31 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes is a juicy red wine with aromas of red fruit, notes of sharp herbs and hints of earth and spices. On the palate it is very fruity, concentrated and easy to drink. A medium-bodied wine with excellent acidity and a mineral finish.
Red wine Joven.
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: France Rhone
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 100% Syrah
Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes
Red wine Joven.
All prices are Duty Paid. All expenses to be paid for United Kingdom are included in the price.

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes 2017

Characteristics Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes is a young red wine made with the Syrah variety in the IGP Collines Rhodaniennes, in the Rhone (France) by Ferraton Père & Fils.
 
Founded by Jean Örens Ferraton in 1946, Ferraton Père & Fils is a family business in the heart of the Rhône that has more than 100 wines awarded over 90 points by Parker and Wine Spectator. The winery had new life breathed into it when it was acquired by Michel Chapoutier in 2006, already a friend and collaborator on the project. With 3 hectares of vineyards in Hermitage, 6 hectares in Crozes Hermitage and 4 hectares in Saint Jospeh, all in the North of the Rhone Valley, their wines, although now with a new air, have held onto their own identity.
 
Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes comes from a vineyard with granite and alluvial soil that lies on the right bank of the Rhône. The area enjoys a continental climate with significant temperature differences between day and night. The vines are cultivated using conventional agriculture with a focus on the expression of the terroir. The harvest is carried out at the optimum point of ripeness. 
 
Once the Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes grapes have been selected and destemmed, 80% are vinified in vats and the remaining 20% in semi-muids with extractions with cap plunges and pump overs. The must macerates for about 20 days at a controlled temperature. Finally, the wine ages for 6 months in new French oak barrels. 
 
Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes is a great introduction to Rhône wines. A red wine with concentrated fruit and spicy minerality, all for a great price. 
 
222125
2000 Items

Specific References

ean13
3380650001532

Ratings Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes

Tasting notes Ferraton Syrah Collines Rhodaniennes

Alcohol: 12.00%
Production area: France Rhone
Type of grape: Syrah
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: France Rhone
Type of grape: Syrah
Tipo de Uva: 100% Syrah
Contains sulphites