Envínate Táganan Blanco

2019

Envínate Táganan Blanco 2019

92
Suckling
White wine Aged on its lees. 8 months in oak barrels.

Out of stock

Add it to your favourites so we can notify you when it is available again.

Get €0.54 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.54 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 13.00%
Designation: Tenerife
Winery: Envínate
Production area: Spain Canary Islands
Type of grape: Albillo, Gual, Marmajuelo, Malvasía
Contains sulphites
Envínate Táganan Blanco
White wine Aged on its lees. 8 months in oak barrels.
All prices are Duty Paid. All expenses to be paid for United Kingdom are included in the price.

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Envínate Táganan Blanco 2019

Characteristics Envínate Táganan Blanco

Trusted Shops Reviews

Envínate Táganan Blanco is a white wine produced by the winery Envínate in Taganana (Tenerife). V.C. Islas Canarias.

 

This project was created in 2005 by four youngsters who decided to study oenology. They decided to found Envínate to produce wine in the different areas where they come from: Ribeira Sacra, the Canary Islands and Extremadura. Always with winegrower's passion, respecting the landscape and little intervention in the winemaking process, like craftsmen.

Their aim is to create authentic wines that express the terroir of each plot and all the potential of the variety. To do so, they avoid using chemical products, herbicides or pesticides, and all the processes in the winery are carried out with minimum intervention.

Envínate is part of this new generation of young viticulture oenologists who are giving a breath of fresh air to the Spanish wine scene.

 

Envínate Táganan Blanco is a white wine made from Listán Blanco, Malvoisie, Marmajuelo, Albillo, Gual and Forastera, from vineyards located in Taganana (Tenerife). They were planted more than 100 years ago, between 75 and 300 metres of altitude on volcanic soils.

Harvesting is carried out manually, selecting the grapes in the vineyard. Once they arrive at the winery, each plot ferments separately, with native yeasts, in 500-litre oak barrels. Only some of the varieties are macerated. 60% of the wine is aged for 8 months in oak barrels. The remaining 40% ages in stainless steel deposits with its fine lees. It is bottled with very little SO2, without clarifying or filtering.

Envínate
219795

Ratings Envínate Táganan Blanco

Tasting notes Envínate Táganan Blanco

Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Canary Islands
Type of grape: Albillo, Gual, Marmajuelo, Malvasía
Designation: VC Islas Canarias
Winery: Envínate
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Canary Islands
Type of grape: Albillo, Gual, Marmajuelo, Malvasía
Designation: VC Islas Canarias
Winery: Envínate
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Canary Islands
Type of grape: Albillo, Gual, Marmajuelo, Malvasía
Designation: Tenerife
Winery: Envínate
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Canary Islands
Type of grape: Albillo, Gual, Marmajuelo, Malvasía
Designation: Tenerife
Winery: Envínate
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Canary Islands
Type of grape: Albillo, Gual, Marmajuelo, Malvasía
Designation: Tenerife
Winery: Envínate
Contains sulphites