Luis Pérez El Muelle de Olaso

A savoury and muscular vino de pasto

2020

Luis Pérez El Muelle de Olaso 2020

White wine Joven.
€9.66
VAT inc.
VAT inc.

Get €0.29 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.29 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 14.00%
Designation: VT Cádiz
Production area: Spain Andalusia
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 100% Palomino
  • New
Luis Pérez El Muelle de Olaso
White wine Joven.
50% discount on shipping for orders over €300

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Luis Pérez El Muelle de Olaso 2020

Characteristics Luis Pérez El Muelle de Olaso

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Luis Pérez El Muelle de Olaso is a white wine produced by Bodegas Luis Pérez in Jeréz de la Frontera, V.T. Cádiz.

 

After a long career in the world of oenology, especially in the research field, in 2002 Luis Pérez began this project with the aim of recovering the tradition of red wine in the lands of Jeréz. In the 25-hectare farm, Hacienda Vistahermosa, he decided to destine 14 of those hectares to the cultivation of red varieties.

This particular farm is located in the heart of the vineyard area of Jeréz, on the high mountain of Pago del Corchuelo, which has features that make it unique:

- its high elevation influenced by the sea winds and a specific microclimate.

- the nature of the soil, with calcareous clays with gypsiferous marl, unique to the area. The Albariza soils.

- the plantation and the training of the vines is intended to attain great-quality wines.

Bodegas Luis Pérez has very modern facilities, designed for minimal intervention in all processes in order to achieve wines that express, to the maximum extent, the features of the variety and the land where they are born.

 

Luis Pérez El Muelle de Olaso is a wine made from Palomino from Pago Carrascal, a vineyard located in Sanlucar de Barrameda, quite close to the Atlantic Ocean, planted on the typical Albariza soils.

The harvest is carried out manually, and for two months, each grape is selected at its optimum point. Once at the winery, 80% of the grapes ferment in stainless steel deposits, and the remaining 20% are left in the sun (asoleo). They ferment in sherry butts after ageing on their lees for 6 months in deposits.

246080
2000 Items

Specific References

ean13
8423120710017

Ratings Luis Pérez El Muelle de Olaso

Tasting notes Luis Pérez El Muelle de Olaso

Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Andalusia
Type of grape: Palomino
Designation: VT Cádiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Andalusia
Type of grape: Palomino
Designation: VT Cádiz
Tipo de Uva: 100% Palomino
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Andalusia
Type of grape: Palomino
Designation: VT Cádiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Andalusia
Type of grape: Palomino
Designation: VT Cádiz
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 14.00%
Production area: Spain Andalusia
Type of grape: Palomino
Designation: VT Cádiz
Tipo de Uva: 100% Palomino
Contains sulphites
Pictures and situation Bodegas Luis Pérez
Pictures and situation VT Cádiz