Improvisació

2019

Improvisació 2019

Biodynamic
White wine Aged in cement Biodynamic. 8 months in French oak barrels.
€25.72
VAT inc.
6x
-5%
€24.43
unit
VAT inc.

Get €0.77 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.77 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 13.00%
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 100% Xarel·lo
Improvisació
Biodynamic
White wine Aged in cement Biodynamic. 8 months in French oak barrels.
50% discount on shipping for orders over €300

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Improvisació 2019

Characteristics Improvisació

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Improvisació is a white wine from the Penedés wine region made by Enric Soler, a winery in Sabanell (Font-Rubí), Barcelona.

Improvisació is made entirely with Xarel·lo variety grapes taken from three plots of old vines in Alt Penedès.

The vines are cultivated according to the principles of biodynamic agriculture, with special emphasis on monitoring the state of the vine and the grape and only intervening when necessary. To make the Improvisació wine, the grapes are gently pressed without being destemmed, and 80% of the resulting must is placed in an Austrian oak foudre and the remaining 20% in cement eggs. Following spontaneous fermentation of the must at a controlled temperature, the aging process begins in the same containers and 20 days before bottling, the wine is racked without being subjected to forced stabilisation or clarification processes.

Enric Soler is a world-renowned micro-winery and a known for the ability to showcase the different expressions of the Xarel·lo variety in complex and reflective wines.
243775
2000 Items

Ratings Improvisació

Tasting notes Improvisació

Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: Sin alcohol%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.00%
Production area: Spain Catalonia
Type of grape: Xarel·lo
Designation: D.O. Penedès
Tipo de Uva: 100% Xarel·lo
Contains sulphites
Cal Raspallet Catalan farmhouse is a typical late nineteenth century that maintains the same structure. The vineyard of the Taus is a piece of 0.89 hectares of vineyard located in the Alt Penedès, in the end of Torrelavit. Taus is called, in honor of moles community residents in the plot. The vineyard was planted by the year 1940 (and was previously vineyard but was torn during the Civil War to form part of an airfield Republican). It is a single vineyard and single variety with a great diversity of clones. The fact of working a small plot of vineyards allows a very direct and specific impact at a time to act.
Today, the D.O Penedès is experimenting with viticulture and winemaking like no other region in Spain, home to a vast range of different grape varieties. The region is home to traditional white and red varieties, foreign ones, noble ones, permitted grapes, experimental grapes, and those that demostrate intrinsic qualities. As well as the grapes, the production techniques used are also worth noting, the location of the vineyards, the yields per hectare, the wines produced using traditional, original or even exclusive blends, the different ageing times, as well as the complexity of the different barrels used! But the reality is, given the vast diversity, it can be difficult to pinpoint what really defines a wine from Penedès, since there are so many types of wines and wineries in the region. However, the common denominator of all the wines from Penedès continues to be balance and quality.
Pictures and situation D.O. Penedès