Tinita Viñas de Verdejo

2019

Tinita Viñas de Verdejo 2019

White wine Joven.
€8.50
VAT inc.
-10% €9.45
VAT inc.
10 Last items in stock

Get €0.26 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.26 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 13.50%
Designation: D.O. Rueda
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 100% Verdejo
  • -10.05%
Tinita Viñas de Verdejo
White wine Joven.
Free shipping to mainland Spain and 50% discount to the Balearic Islands on orders over 150€

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Tinita Viñas de Verdejo 2019

Characteristics Tinita Viñas de Verdejo

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Tinita Viñas de Verdejo is a white wine produced by the winery Soto y Manrique, in Villaverde de Medina, D.O. Rueda.

 

After working in the wine industry since 1994, in 2012 Jesús Mª Soto decided to start this family project. Soto y Manrique is a small winery that carries the name of both him and his wife. They work with their own vineyards, all of which where planted in 1990.

Since the very beginning, Jesús Mª's objective was to produce wines that showed the character of the soils where they are born from. Limestone, granite and sandy soils that can give the maximum necessary freshness and elegance, and utmost respect for the variety.

The results are simple, direct, very fresh, varietal wines, with an excellent price for quality.

Tinita Viñas de Verdejo is a wine made from 100% Verdejo, from a vineyard planted on loam-sandy soils, at 780 metres of altitude. 75% of the grapes ferment at a low temperature in stainless steel deposits, after a 10-hour maceration. It is pressed and settled, with a subsequent ageing on its lees. The remaining 25% ferments in oak barrels after maceration, pressing and settling, with a subsequent ageing of 3 months, undergoing periodical batonnages.

235014
10 Items

Specific References

ean13
8437017082019

Ratings Tinita Viñas de Verdejo

Tasting notes Tinita Viñas de Verdejo

Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Verdejo
Designation: D.O. Rueda
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Verdejo
Designation: D.O. Rueda
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Verdejo
Designation: D.O. Rueda
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Verdejo
Designation: D.O. Rueda
Tipo de Uva: 100% Verdejo
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Verdejo
Designation: D.O. Rueda
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Verdejo
Designation: D.O. Rueda
Contains sulphites
When we talking about the Rueda wines, we are often referring to their white wines. The white wines produced in this region are often made with the Verdejo variety, the main variety of Rueda, planted along the Douro River and its tributaries. Rueda white wines often offer lots of floral notes, scrubland low, delicate aromas and a great acidity given by strong temperature differences between day and night. Apart from white wine, Rueda also produces red wine, often made with the Tempranillo variety.
Pictures and situation D.O. Rueda