Earn Decántalo points when you place an order that you can exchange for gift wines.
Characteristics of Viña Paceta
Viña Paceta is a red wine from DO Rioja produced by Bodegas Bilbaínas. This is a single varietal Tempranillo grape which shows the excellence of the region of La Rioja.
The grape from which Viña Paceta comes is from a renowned farm at Halo, a municipality known for the its high number of quality wineries.
Viña Paceta is formed from stripping the grapes, which are then macerated for fifteen days. The wine is finally aged for 12 months in American oak barrels. Bodegas Bilbaínas has 250 hectares of vineyards. They produce 70% of the wines of the winery, whilst the remaining 30% comes from growers in the area.
Bodegas Bilbaínas produces about 2.4 million bottles per year and belongs to the Codorniu group.
Serve at 17ºC
Chicken stew, Roasts, Red meat with sauce, Cold meat, Sheep cheese, Game animals, Stew
High layer. The colour is an intense cherry red with terracotta edges.
Strong aromas of black fruits and berries. Spicy notes and notes of blueberry and snuff.
It the mouth it is both persistent and balanced. Round and potent.
SightDark maroon with a terracotta coloured rim.NoseIntense on the nose. Varietal aromas such as spiced notes and fruity (red fruit) aromas are prominent.TasteFresh, balanced, round and velvety on the palate. A persistent finish.
La Rioja is one of the most important areas of wine production in the world. It has a long history, and exceptional soils and climates. From the Tempranillo and Grenache varieties they make great red wines that are masterfully aged which demonstrates the experience passed from generation to generation.
The century old Bodegas Bilbaínes was born with a Gallic heart and was consolidated with a Riojan spirit. Bodegas Bilbaínes is the oldest bottling company in La Rioja, and is the winery with both the largest area of underground cellars, as well as the winery with the largest span of vineyards in the town of Haro. Since its founding, the winery has been characterised by its profound knowledge of the terroir, as well as the careful production of its single estate wines, all of which express the character of the plot they come from, each recognised with their own name: with Viña Pomal born in 1911; Viña Zaco in 1921, the white wine Viña Paceta from 1923, and their latest addition the reserva La Vicalanda from 1994,adifferential and expressive wine that comes from a payment of 9 hectares selected from the plot Viña Pomal.
https://www.decantalo.com/en/vina-paceta.html18695Viña Paceta 2014https://www.decantalo.com/94065-large_default/vina-paceta.jpg5.815.81USDInStock/Decántalo/Wine/Decántalo/Wine/Red wine/Decántalo/Wine/Red wine/Tempranillo<b>Viña Paceta </b>es un vino tinto de la <b>D.O. Rioja</b> elaborado por <b>Bodegas Bilbaínas</b>. <br /><br />Este vino es un monovarietal de <b>Tempranillo </b>(100%). Ha envejecido durante 12 meses en barricas de roble americano. <br />Rioja2017-02-01