Hola Winelover! Close (x)
We have seen that you are located in:

Is this where you want your order to be shipped to? We are asking for the country to present you the most personalised delivery costs. If this is not the country of delivery, please change it.

Torre Fornello Sinsäl

Torre Fornello Sinsäl
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.
Organic

A marriage of intense and aromatic red grapes

Organic
Torre Fornello Sinsäl
Red wine.
Variety: Barbera,  Bonarda
Production area: Emilia-Romagna
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.5%
Red wine.
Variety: Barbera,  Bonarda
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.5%
Fruity
Spicy
Young
Barrel
Light
Body

Characteristics of Torre Fornello Sinsäl

Torre Fornello Sinsäl is a red wine coupage of the Bonarda (Croatina) and Barbera varieties produced by the Torre Fornello winery, under the DOC Gutturnio Superiore Colli Piacentini in Emilia-Romagna, Italy.

The grapes used to make Torre Fornello Sinsäl come from the Val Tidone vineyards that have silty soils with calcium and potassium. After fermentation, the resulting wine ages for three months, 80% in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% in barrels.

Sinsäl is an old term that refers to people who traded produce from the land but who were also responsible for arranging marriages between descendants of wealthy families. The Torre Fornello winery explains that this wine is like an arranged marriage of two varieties, knowing that the wine will be a product of a great union.

Torre Fornello is a young and modern winery that takes its name from the old furnaces of the area. It has 13 vineyards worked by Enrico Sgorbati who uses sustainable methods with minimal intervention and maximum respect for the environment to ensure the grapes are filled with quality and personality.
Serve at 16.0ºC
Contains sulphites
Pairing
Roasted red meats, Stew

Tasting notes Torre Fornello Sinsäl

Torre Fornello Sinsäl 2016 is a wine with an aromatic intensity reminiscent of plums and cherries accompanied by notes of flowers and delicate spices. On the palate it is meaty and fruity with very well integrated tannins.
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.
Loading...