Earn Decántalo points when you place an order that you can exchange for gift wines.
Características de Señor da Folla Verde
Señor da Folla Verde is a white wine from the Rías Baixes region produced by the Marqués de Vizhoja winery. This wine is a blend of 3 different grape varieties: Albariño (70%), Loureira (15%) and Treixadura (15%).
The grapes used for Señor da Folla Verde come from vineyards on the Las Moreiras estate, in the Condado de Tea. On the vineyard green pruning is carried out, especially in summer, for a healthier and better quality fruit. Through this process 40% of the bunches are pruned so that the remaining amount will grow in the best conditions.
The harvest is carried out manually and the grapes are swiftly transported to the winery within an hour, using small boxes of 16kg capacity. At the winery, 60% of the grapes are destemmed, while the other 40% are placed directly into the pneumatic press. After maceration, the obtained juices ferment in stainless steel tanks, during this time the wine is cleaned and clarified. After being stabilised, Señor da Folla Verde is then ready to be enjoyed and placed on the market.
Marqués de Vizhoja was founded back in 1968 by Mariano Paláez, who for his whole life worked in the world of wine. Mariano was one of the fourteen people who helped in the creation of the D.O Rias Baixas regulatory council. The company continues to follow the mantra “a vineyard makes the wine, not the winery”.
Serve at 8ºC
Aperitif, Grilled white fish, Cod, Smoked dishes, Boiled seafood, Pâté
SightBright and clean straw yellow colour with green reflections. Glyceric tears.NoseOn its subtle mineral background, intense and marked notes of ripe fruit are noticed along with some aromatic white flowers and light hints of grass.TasteAn intense, fresh and very tasty white wine from Rias Baixas with an unctuous and dry mid palate. Its marked notes of ripe fruit are wrapped in the fresh aromas of grass which provide this wine with a good acidity. Long finish.
Elegant, tasty and well balanced wine.
SightStraw yellow colour with green reflections. Clean and bright. Glyceric.NoseAromatic intensity dominated by notes of sweet ripe white fruit accompanied by floral and mineral touches, with a subtle herbal hint that provides it with freshness.TasteGood attack. Silky, buttery, tasty and fresh mid palate. Very fruity wine. Well balanced acidity. Good and quite a long finish.
The Albariño grape is a spanish white variety with a strong floral and terpene character, ideal for producing not only young fresh and aromatic whites, but also (barrel) aged wines. Initially the DO. Rías Baixes was only seen as a region of great hope for Spanish whites, but it has managed to turn this hope into reality.
An eighteenth-century stately home in 1975, Mariano Pelaez purchase of the property Pazo La Moreira. It was the last step to take to your Marqués de Vizhoja respond to a scenario with the name added to the illusion, cherished long, of owning a vineyard itself. Gradually the land was acquired until around the 38 hectares planted around the building today seigniorial erected in the eighteenth century.
https://www.decantalo.com/en/senor-da-folla-verde.html19769Señor da Folla Verde 2016https://www.decantalo.com/101106-large_default/senor-da-folla-verde.jpg14.9514.95EURInStock/Decántalo/Wine/Decántalo/Wine/White wine/Decántalo/Wine/White wine/Albariño/Decántalo/Wine/White wine/Treixadura/Decántalo/Wine/White wine/Loureira Blanca<div>Este vino todavía no ha sido catado por nuestros sommeliers. Para más información, no dudes en ponerte en contacto con nosotros a través del email: firstname.lastname@example.org<br /></div>Rías Baixas2017-05-05
https://www.decantalo.com/en/senor-da-folla-verde.html15043Señor da Folla Verde 2015https://www.decantalo.com/64886-large_default/senor-da-folla-verde.jpg14.9514.95EUROutOfStock/Decántalo/Wine/Decántalo/Wine/White wine/Decántalo/Wine/White wine/Albariño/Decántalo/Wine/White wine/Treixadura/Decántalo/Wine/White wine/Loureira Blanca<div>Este vino todavía no ha sido catado por nuestros sommeliers. Para más información, no dudes en ponerte en contacto con nosotros a través del email: email@example.com</div>Rías Baixas2016-02-26