Hola Winelover! Close (x)
We have seen that you are located in:

Is this where you want your order to be shipped to? We are asking for the country to present you the most personalised delivery costs. If this is not the country of delivery, please change it.

Robertson Winery Shiraz

Robertson Winery Shiraz
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.

A rich and well integrated single-variety red wine

Robertson Winery Shiraz
Red wine Barrel.
Variety: Syrah
Designation of Origin: Robertson
Production area: Western Cape South Coast
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.5%
Red wine Barrel.
Variety: Syrah
Robertson (Western Cape South Coast)
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.5%
Fruity
Spicy
Young
Barrel
Light
Body

Characteristics of Robertson Winery Shiraz

Robertson Winery Shiraz is a single-variety, barrel-aged red wine made by Robertson Winery with the Syrah variety in the South African South Cape South Coast.

The Robertson Winery was established in 1941 in a disused small stone church built by the community. Nestled in the town with the same name, Robertson, this is a valley of plenty thanks to the proximity of several streams that result in high quality grapes that are perfect for producing world-renowned wines.


Robertson Winery Shiraz comes from vineyards worked by the community’s own farmers and overseen by the expert team of winemakers from Robertson Winery. A total of 7.5 million vines worked across more than 40 plots rich in limestone and that are not harvested until they reach optimum ripeness.

When Robertson Winery Shiraz grapes reach the winery, they are destemmed, gently pressed, and winemaking begins in stainless steel tanks. After fermenting, the wine ages for 8 months, 80% in French oak barrels and the remaining 20% in American oak.

Robertson Winery Shiraz is a red wine made in Robertson Valley, one of the most famous denominations in South Africa and known for being a privileged wine region. This gives rise to a single-variety wine with body, black fruit and well-integrated vanilla touches.
Serve at 0.0ºC
Contains sulphites
Pairing
Roasts, Stew

Tasting notes Robertson Winery Shiraz

Robertson Winery Shyraz 2018 is a juicy red wine with complex aromas of ripe red and black fruits and spicy cinnamon and clove touches. On the palate it is a full-bodied wine with flavours of ripe fruits, well integrated notes of chocolate and vanilla and a bright acidity.
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.

Designation of Origin Robertson

Winery Robertson Winery

Other wines from Robertson

  • Robertson Winery Pinotage 2019

    Red wine Barrel. Winery: Robertson Winery. Robertson. (Western Cape South Coast) Variety: Pinotage

    15,80 $
    6x
    15,00 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Springfield The Work Of Time 2012

    Red wine Barrel. 24 months in French oak barrels used. Winery: Springfield Estate. Robertson. (Western Cape South Coast) Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Petit Verdot.

    • Decántalo 92
    36,44 $
    6x
    34,62 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only

Other wines from the winery Robertson Winery

Loading...