Hola Winelover! Close (x)
We have seen that you are located in:

Is this where you want your order to be shipped to? We are asking for the country to present you the most personalised delivery costs. If this is not the country of delivery, please change it.

Roberto Voerzio Barbera d'Alba Cerreto

Roberto Voerzio Barbera d'Alba Cerreto
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.
Respectful agriculture

Roberto Voerzio Barbera d'Alba Cerreto

Respectful agriculture
Roberto Voerzio Barbera d'Alba Cerreto
Red wine Aged in wood.
Variety: Barbera
Designation of Origin: DOC Barbera d'Alba
Production area: Piedmont
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 14.0%
Red wine Aged in wood.
Variety: Barbera
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 14.0%

Characteristics of Roberto Voerzio Barbera d'Alba Cerreto

Roberto Voerzio Barbera d'Alba Cerreto is a Barbera variety red wine made in DOC Barbera d'Alba (Piedmont) by Roberto Voerzio.

Roberto Voerzio is a perfectionist with an international reputation for his Barolos and Barberas wines. His creations stand out for a meticulous winemaking process that starts from a very low vine yield. This means production is very limited and the winery produces fewer than 4,000 boxes per harvest. This is an iconic Italian winery that has moved away from the traditional style of the area and is committed to grape concentration and a woody expression.

Through respectful agriculture Roberto Voerzio achieves a perfect balance in the vineyard and a uniform ripening of all strains. High-density planting that results in extremely low yields but a grape that is guaranteed to be perfect for the preparation of Roberto Voerzio Barbera d'Alba Cerreto.

In the winery, they do not use any substance that could change the wine’s characteristics. Roberto Voerzio Barbera d'Alba Cerreto ferments spontaneously for 10 to 30 days, without yeasts in stainless steel tanks. Then, 30% is aged in new oak barrels and the remaining 70% in used barrels. When it is ready, the wine is not filtered and less than half of the allowed amount of sulphite is added.

Roberto Voerzio Barbera d'Alba Cerreto is a red wine that reveals the full potential of Cerreto both in terms of concentration and intensity as well as elegance and balance.
Serve at 16.0ºC
Contains sulphites
Pairing
Pork stew, Truffles, Rice with meat, Roasts

Tasting notes Roberto Voerzio Barbera d'Alba Cerreto

Roberto Voerzio Barbera d'Alba Cerreto 2015 is a concentrated red wine with notes of black fruit, spices and black liquorice. On the palate it presents a balanced structure, elegance and a bright acidity.

Ratings

  • Parker 92
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.

Designation of Origin DOC Barbera d'Alba

Winery Roberto Voerzio

Other wines from DOC Barbera d'Alba

Other wines from the winery Roberto Voerzio

Loading...