Hola Winelover! Close (x)
We have seen that you are located in:

Is this where you want your order to be shipped to? We are asking for the country to present you the most personalised delivery costs. If this is not the country of delivery, please change it.

Neudorf Sauvignon Blanc

Neudorf Sauvignon Blanc
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.
Organic

Balanced freshness and complexity

Organic
Neudorf Sauvignon Blanc
White wine Barrel.
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
Designation of Origin: Nelson
Production area: South Island
Winery: Neudorf
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.0%
White wine Barrel.
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
Nelson (South Island)
Winery: Neudorf
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.0%
Young
Barrel
Light
Body
Less aromatic
Very aromatic

Characteristics of Neudorf Sauvignon Blanc

Neudorf Sauvignon Blanc is an ecological barrel-aged white wine made by the Neudorf winery in Nelson (New Zealand) with the Sauvignon Blanc variety.

The winery was founded in 1978 by the Indian Neudorf, who had to work hard to understand and adapt the different vines in a place where viticulture was almost non-existent. Over time the project gained momentum and became part of “the family of twelve”, a group created by the first wineries set up in the country. Today, Neudorf is a winery that represents the New Zealand production style very well.

Neudorf Sauvignon Blanc comes from vines planted on alluvial gravel soils. These strains are cultivated organically without using any chemicals. They enjoy many hours of sunlight throughout the year. The harvest is carried out manually at the optimum moment of ripeness.

In the winery, the Neudorf Sauvignon Blanc grapes are destemmed and pre-fermented for 72 hours. Then fermentation takes place in two parts, 80% in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% in barrels on lees for 4-5 months.

Neudorf Sauvignon Blanc is a white wine that is fresh and complex at the same time. A wine where the fruit and wood are perfectly balanced.
Serve at 8.0ºC
Contains sulphites
Pairing
Oriental dishes, Vegetables, Creamed soups, Baked white fish, Aperitif, Fish rices

Tasting notes Neudorf Sauvignon Blanc

Neudorf Sauvignon Blanc 2018 is an aromatic white wine with notes of citrus, nectarines and pineapple. It also reveals floral aromas with light spicy touches. On the palate it is flavoursome and complex with a delicious mineral finish.

Ratings

  • Parker 91
  • Suckling 92
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.

Designation of Origin Nelson

Winery Neudorf

Other wines from Nelson

Other wines from the winery Neudorf

Loading...