Earn Decántalo points when you place an order that you can exchange for gift wines.
Características de Menganito
Menganito is a white wine from the Rueda, produced by Cuvée 3000 with the collaboration of Nieva vineyards. This wine is a varietal Verdejo.
The soil in which the grapes grow consist of three types: sandy loam, boulders and gravel and clay.
20% of strains grow in glass, while the remaining 80% in trellises and are more than 15 years old.
After the harvest, winemaking begins in the cellar. 30% of the grapes undergo maceration and subsequently the wort is fermented at 15 ° for about two weeks in stainless steel.
Finally, before being marketed, Menganito ages again for 45 days in stainless steel. The Cuvée project decided to collaborate with Nieva vineyards to make this wine because the vineyards in this area have excellent conditions.
This project was intended to develop and distribute fresh and pleasant wines at an affordable price.
Serve at 6ºC
Baked white fish, Boiled seafood, Fish rices, Semi-mature Cheese, Aperitif
SightStraw yellow with greenish tints. Clear and sparkling.NoseCrisp fruity notes with hints of fennel and stone fruit. Light aromas of tropical fruits to finish.TasteIt is fresh and fruity. Some balsamic notes and a slightly bitter aftertaste. Characteristic wine of the Verdejo.
SightStraw-yellow colour with greenish reflections. Clean and bright.NoseSparkling fruity notes, with clear notes of fennel and nuances of stone fruits, aniseed and some light notes of tropical fruit.TasteThis wine is fresh, fruity, creamy and slightly balsamic, and a fruity after-taste with a touch of bitterness at the end which conveys the elegant character of the Verdejo variety.
The D.O. Rueda is a denomination spanning across Castilla y León, along the River Duero and its tributaries. It is mainly white wines that are produced in this D.O., and Verdejo grapes are by far the most popular variety. With hints of flowers, fruit, scrub herbs and very fine aromas, these grapes give the wine a very strong personality.
Cuvée 3000 is a company from Barcelona devoted to the distribution of Spanish and foreign wines. Uvas de Cuvée is its new project, and with it, they want to offer the mainstream a new range of fresh wines with affordable prices. It counts with the collaboration of renowned wine-makers such as Sitio de Ventosilla, Viñedos de Nieva and Vinos Tricó.
https://www.decantalo.com/en/menganito.html18949Menganito 2016https://www.decantalo.com/95791-large_default/menganito.jpg5.955.95EURInStock/Decántalo/Wine/Decántalo/Wine/White wine/Decántalo/Wine/White wine/Verdejo<b>Menganito </b>ha sido creado gracias al nuevo proyecto de Cuvée 3000, Uvas de Cuvée, y a la colaboración de Viñedos de Nieva. <br /><br />¿Por qué Viñedos de Nieva' Los viñedos de esta zona presentan unas condiciones inmejorables. <b>Menganito </b>es un vino blanco con <a href="../../../es/vinos_c45/blanco_c13/rueda_c13do53" title="D.O. Rueda">D.O. Rueda</a>, 100% Verdejo, procedente de viñas de 15 años y viñas viejas. Vino muy fresco y aromático sin crianza.<br />Rueda2017-02-23