Hola Winelover! Close (x)
We have seen that you are located in:

Is this where you want your order to be shipped to? We are asking for the country to present you the most personalised delivery costs. If this is not the country of delivery, please change it.

Jordan Nineyards Chardonnay

Jordan Nineyards Chardonnay
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.

A creamy and refreshing Chardonnay

Jordan Nineyards Chardonnay
White wine Barrel fermented.
Variety: Chardonnay
Designation of Origin: Stellenbosch
Production area: Coastal Region
Winery: Jordan
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.0%
White wine Barrel fermented.
Variety: Chardonnay
Stellenbosch (Coastal Region)
Winery: Jordan
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.0%
Young
Barrel
Light
Body
Less aromatic
Very aromatic

Characteristics of Jordan Nineyards Chardonnay

Jordan Nineyards Chardonnay is a single-variety Chardonnay white wine produced by the Jordan Wine Estate winery in the Stellenbosch region, South Africa.

The grapes used to make the Jordan Nineyards Chardonnay wine come from strains of around 30 years old planted in plots with decomposed granite soils. When they reach the winery, they are destemmed and immediately pressed. The must ferments in traditional 228-litre French oak barrels, 70% of which are new and the remaining 30% are second, third and fourth use and come from selected cooperages in the Burgundy region in France.

For alcoholic fermentation, the barrels are inoculated with a selection of French yeasts but a percentage of the must also ferments spontaneously.

The resulting wine ages for 10 months with its lees with regular “barrel rolling” to bring out its character.

Jordan Nineyards Chardonnay is the ultimate expression of the soul and terroir of the Jordan Wine Estate winery who have chosen an outstanding selection of clusters from their best vineyards as well as the best Burgundy barrels. The name comes from a play on the Anglo-Saxon phrase “the whole nine yards”, which means “do everything you can”, which is exactly how they have ended up with this great Chardonnay from the Jordan Wine Estate.
Serve at 10.0ºC
Contains sulphites
Pairing
Fish rices, White meat, Baked white fish

Tasting notes Jordan Nineyards Chardonnay

Jordan Nineyards Chardonnay 2017 is a white wine that on the nose offers citrus aromas of limes accompanied by the subtle spicy and creamy notes that its barrel aging brings. On the palate it is silky but with refreshing acidity. An elegant and complex wine with a long and fruity finish.
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.

Designation of Origin Stellenbosch

Winery Jordan

Other wines from Stellenbosch

Other wines from the winery Jordan

Loading...