Hola Winelover! Close (x)
We have seen that you are located in:

Is this where you want your order to be shipped to? We are asking for the country to present you the most personalised delivery costs. If this is not the country of delivery, please change it.

Duas Quintas Blanco

Duas Quintas Blanco
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.
Respectful agriculture

A white wine from high up vineyards

Respectful agriculture
Duas Quintas Blanco
White wine Young.
Variety: Viosinho,  Arinto,  Rabigato
Designation of Origin: Porto
Production area: Douro
Winery: Ramos Pinto
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.5%
White wine Young.
Variety: Viosinho,  Arinto,  Rabigato
Porto (Douro)
Winery: Ramos Pinto
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.5%
Young
Barrel
Light
Body
Less aromatic
Very aromatic

Characteristics of Duas Quintas Blanco

Duas Quintas Blanco is a white wine coupage of the Viosinho, Rabigato and Arinto varieties produced by Casa Ramos Pinto in Porto, Portugal.

Duas Quintas Blanco is made with clusters that come from the highest part of the Duero from Quinta Ervamoira plots, sitting 150 metres above sea level, and from Quinta dos Bons Ares vineyards, sitting 600 metres high.

The vines are harvested by hand in small boxes and separated by varieties and vineyards. When the grapes reach the winery, they are cold macerated first and then undergo direct pressing. 90% of the resulting must ferments in stainless steel tanks at a low temperature and the remaining 10% ferments in different sized French and Austrian oak barrels.

Portugal has enormous winemaking potential, and remains a relatively undiscovered treasure. Duas Quintas Blanco is a wine that gives us chance to get to know some of the country’s most representative strains that grow in some of the most extraordinary and extreme landscapes in the winemaking world.
Serve at 10.0ºC
Contains sulphites
Pairing
Soups, Boiled seafood, Fish rices, Baked white fish, Aperitif

Tasting notes Duas Quintas Blanco

Duas Quintas Blanco is an expressive and complex white wine that offers floral and citrus notes with fruity aromas reminiscent of ripe grapes and a spicy touch of black pepper. The palate is lively and balanced, with a fresh mid-palate and a long and intense finish.

Ratings

  • Parker 91
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.
Loading...