Hola Winelover! Close (x)
We have seen that you are located in:

Is this where you want your order to be shipped to? We are asking for the country to present you the most personalised delivery costs. If this is not the country of delivery, please change it.

David Duband Nuits-Saint-Georges

David Duband Nuits-Saint-Georges
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.
Organic

A Nuits-Saint-Georges treasure

Organic
David Duband Nuits-Saint-Georges
Red wine Barrel.
Variety: Pinot Noir
Designation of Origin: AOC Nuits-Saint-Georges
Production area: Burgundy
Winery: David Duband
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.5%
Red wine Barrel.
Variety: Pinot Noir
Winery: David Duband
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 13.5%
Fruity
Spicy
Young
Barrel
Light
Body

Characteristics of David Duband Nuits-Saint-Georges

David Duband Nuits-Saint-Georges is a Pinot Noir variety red wine, made by David Duband from his AOC Nuits-Saint-Georges vineyards ( Burgundy).

David Duband comes from a family with great winemaking history. He started as a vine grower helping his father who began cultivating vineyards to sell to wineries in 1965. However, since David took over, he immersed himself in making wines as well. His wines come from 17 hectares of Ecocert certified organic vineyards spread over 5 rich winemaking denominations.

All the grapes used to make David Duband Nuits-Saint-Georges are organic. These are 50-year-old vines planted in limestone soil, which are cultivated respecting the ecosystems, managing natural resources responsibly and without using synthetic chemical pesticides. The grapes are harvested by hand.

In the winery, the David Duband Nuits-Saint-Georges grape passes over the selection table and is vinified with 80% of whole grapes for 17 days with 5 treads and 7 pump overs. Once pressed, it is decanted over 2 weeks and 40% is put in new barrels with the other 60% in used barrels that are 1, 2 or 3 years old. 14 months later the wine is transferred to a vat where it remains for 3 months. It is then bottled without filtering.

David Duband Nuits-Saint-Georges is a great way to get to know one of the most acclaimed wine areas in the world within the Côte de Nuits.
Serve at 16.0ºC
Contains sulphites
Pairing
Roasted red meats, Cold meat, Stews

Tasting notes David Duband Nuits-Saint-Georges

David Duband Nuits-Saint-Georges 2017 is a fruity red wine with aromas of black and red fruits where the strawberry with spicy white pepper touches is prominent. On the palate it is rich and elegant with well marked tannins.

Ratings

  • Decántalo 94
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.

Designation of Origin AOC Nuits-Saint-Georges

Winery David Duband

Other wines from AOC Nuits-Saint-Georges

Other wines from the winery David Duband

Loading...