Hola Winelover! Close (x)
We have seen that you are located in:

Is this where you want your order to be shipped to? We are asking for the country to present you the most personalised delivery costs. If this is not the country of delivery, please change it.

Còsmic Via Fora Macabeu

Còsmic Via Fora Macabeu
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.
Natural Vegan
Natural Vegan
Còsmic Via Fora Macabeu
White wine Young.
Variety: Macabeo
Designation of Origin: Penedès
Production area: Catalonia
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 11.8%
White wine Young.
Variety: Macabeo
Penedès (Catalonia)
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 11.8%
Young
Barrel
Light
Body
Less aromatic
Very aromatic

Characteristics of Còsmic Via Fora Macabeu

Còsmic Via Fora Macabeu is a white wine without denomination of origin produced by Celler Còsmic Vinyaters in Penedés (Barcelona).

 

Salvador Batlle founded this winery with the philosophy of preserving the environment, respecting the forces of the land, and minimal human intervention in the winemaking process. Their winegrowing is based on biodynamic principles.

The project Celler Còsmic Vinyaters makes its wines in two very different areas:

- Serra del Montmell (Baix Penedés), with foreign varieties adapted to this region.

- Agullana (Alt Empordà): with native varieties of Empordà.

In total, they work with 5.5 hectares, practising organic and biodynamic agriculture. All the wines are single-variety, made with the minimum intervention, thus respecting its natural origin and expressing all the strength of the variety and the character of the terroir.

 

Còsmic Via Fora Macabeu is a wine made from Maccabeu from a vineyard with organic certification. It is over 70 years old, with soils of white clay, located in the mountain range Serra del Montmell.

The grapes are manually harvested and placed in 10-kg boxes. When they arrive at the winery, 40% of the grapes go through maceration with the skins and the stems, fermenting for 10 days; the other 60% macerates with the skins for 4 days, then it is pressed and fermented without the skins. The fermentation is carried out with native yeast. 88% ferments in stainless steel deposits and the remaining 12% is aged in French oak barrels.

 

Serve at 8.0ºC
Does not contain added sulphites
Pairing
Soft cheese, Aperitif, Grilled white fish, Alone, Fish rices

Tasting notes Còsmic Via Fora Macabeu

Còsmic Via Fora Macabeu is a mature, complex and balanced wine. The aromas of ripe white fruit stand out, as well as the notes of Mediterranean grass. In the mouth it is direct, with volume and easy to drink. Great interpretation of the Maccabeu variety.
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.

Designation of Origin Penedès

Winery Còsmic Vinyaters

Other wines from Penedès

  • Partida Creus Subirat Parent 2019

    White wine Young Natural. Winery: Partida Creus. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Subirat Parent

    20,30 $
    6x
    19,28 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Partida Creus Vinyater 2017

    White wine Aged on its lees Natural. 3 months on lees in stainless steel vats. Winery: Partida Creus. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Vinyater

    20,36 $
    6x
    19,33 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Joan Rubió Essencial 2018

    White wine Barrel Natural. 6 months in French oak barrels 500 L and 6 months in an inox tank. Winery: Joan Rubió. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Xarel·lo

    21,52 $
    6x
    20,42 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Sicus Malvasia Àmfora 2018

    White wine Aged on its lees Respectful agriculture. 5 months on lees in stainless steel vats. Winery: Sicus. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Malvasía

    22,55 $
    6x
    21,41 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Partida Creus Xarel·lo 2017

    White wine Young Natural. 3 months on lees in stainless steel vats. Winery: Partida Creus. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Xarel·lo

    22,87 $
    6x
    21,70 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Joan Rubió Joanots 2018

    White wine Aged in amphorae Natural. 2 months in jar and 6 months in an inox tank. Winery: Joan Rubió. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Macabeo

    25,04 $
    6x
    23,79 $/u
    -4%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Organic & Orgasmic Xarel·lo ECO Bag in Box 5L

    White wine Young Organic. Winery: Democratic Wines. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Xarel·lo

    29,79 $
    6x
    28,28 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Ton Rimbau Spill 2017

    White wine Aged on its lees Natural Biodinámico. Winery: Ton Rimbau. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Xarel·lo

    30,52 $
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Espenyalluchs 2018

    White wine Barrel. 8 months on lees in the barrel. Winery: Enric Soler - Cal Raspallet Viticultors. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Xarel·lo

    48,58 $
    6x
    46,14 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Sicus Sons Cartoixà 2015

    White wine Aged in amphorae Respectful agriculture. months in amphoras. Winery: Sicus. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Xarel·lo

    49,78 $
    6x
    47,28 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Terra Vermella 2016

    White wine Barrel Biodinámico. 8 months on lees in the barrel. Winery: Ester Nin. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Parellada

    • Parker 93+
    51,01 $
    6x
    48,45 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only

Other wines from the winery Còsmic Vinyaters

  • Còsmic Gratitud Blanca 2019

    White wine Barrel Organic. 3 months in oak barrels. Winery: Còsmic Vinyaters. Penedès. (Catalonia) Variety: Sauvignon Blanc

    17,57 $
    6x
    16,65 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Còsmic Confiança 2018

    White wine Young Natural. 2 months in separate containers. Winery: Còsmic Vinyaters. D.O. Empordà. (Catalonia) Variety: Garnacha Roja

    22,38 $
    6x
    21,24 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
  • Còsmic Valentia 2019

    White wine Young Natural. 2 months in separate containers. Winery: Còsmic Vinyaters. D.O. Empordà. (Catalonia) Variety: Cariñena blanca

    24,55 $
    6x
    23,29 $/u
    -5%
    Units
    Buy
    Online only
Loading...