Hola Winelover! Close (x)
We have seen that you are located in:

Is this where you want your order to be shipped to? We are asking for the country to present you the most personalised delivery costs. If this is not the country of delivery, please change it.

Château de Béru Chablis Côte aux Prêtres

Château de Béru Chablis Côte aux Prêtres
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.
Natural Vegan

An honest and natural Chablis Chardonnay

Natural Vegan
Château de Béru Chablis Côte aux Prêtres
White wine Aged in wood.
Variety: Chardonnay
Designation of Origin: AOC Chablis
Production area: Burgundy
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 12.5%
White wine Aged in wood.
Variety: Chardonnay
AOC Chablis (Burgundy)
Volume: 75 cl.
Alcohol: 12.5%

Characteristics of Château de Béru Chablis Côte aux Prêtres

Château de Béru Chablis Côte aux Prêtres is a single-variety Chardonnay white wine produced by Château de Béru in the A.O.C. Chablis, in Burgundy, France.

As the name suggests, Château de Béru Chablis Côte aux Prêtres comes from plots lying on the “hill of priests”, the highest hill in Béru with limestone soils made up of small eroded “kimmeridgian” rocks.

The grapes are harvested by hand and when they reach the winery they ferment with their native yeasts. The resulting wine undergoes 100% malolactic fermentation and then ages for around 18 months, 80% ages in used oak barrels and the remaining 20% in stainless steel tanks. It is bottled without clarifying or filtering and with no added sulphites.

Château de Béru lies across 12 hectares on the southern slope of the Béru valley, where there are delicate soils predominantly made up of limestone and clay and with the characteristic eroded shells that give it such unique qualities.

The estate dates back more than 400 years and experienced one of the worst crises in viticulture, the phylloxera plague. This meant all their vines had to be uprooted, and were replanted many years later. Château de Béru was revived and the team began using organic and biodynamic agriculture with the aim of showcasing this exceptional landscape and all the qualities of locally-cultivated Chardonnay, which expresses itself honestly and elegantly through the wines made here.

Serve at 10.0ºC
Does not contain added sulphites
Pairing
Oysters, Grilled seafood, Grilled white fish

Tasting notes Château de Béru Chablis Côte aux Prêtres

Château de Béru Chablis Côte aux Prêtres 2017 is a profiled and aromatic white wine with an explosion of citrus peel and green apple aromas on the nose, accompanied by notes of smoke and crushed shells. On the palate it is quite voluminous, silky and meaty with a sharp acidity. A white wine with a long and penetrating finish.

Ratings

  • Decántalo 93
  • Parker 90
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
Is your order a gift?
We offer gift cards so that you can add a special message to your order
Money-back guarantee
If your order does not reach you in the right condition, please do not worry. We will refund the money.

Designation of Origin AOC Chablis

Winery Château de Béru

Other wines from AOC Chablis

Imágenes y situación AOC Chablis

Other wines from the winery Château de Béru

Loading...