Earn Decántalo points when you place an order that you can exchange for gift wines.
Características de Áster Crianza
Áster Crianza is a red wine from the Ribera del Duero region produced by the Áster winery, which belongs to the Grupo La Rioja Alta. Áster Crianza is made using only the Tinta del País(Tempranillo) grape variety.
Áster Crianza comes from grapes taken from the plots Fuentecojo and El Caño, which are situated around the winery and at 780 metres above sea level.
The harvest is then carried out manuelly using boxes of 20kg capacity. The grapes are selected at the vineyard, then after at the winery too.
After the grapes have been stemmed and pressed, they alcoholically ferment in stainless steel tanks for 14 days.
Three quarters of the wine then undergoes malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels for several years, performing ‘battonages’ daily for two months.
Áster Crianza is then aged for 22 months in new French oak barrels (70%) and the rest (30%) in French oak barrels with two wines.
The Áster winey is located in the heart of the Ribera del Duero. The facilities are modern and avant-garde and often very pleasantly surprise visitors.
Serve at 17ºC
We recommend decanting before consumption
Grilled red meats, Roasted red meats, Mature cheese, Small game
SightAn intense dark cherry red colour. Medium-high robe with a rosy edge.NoseVery intense in the nose, with a nice aroma of undergrowth, blueberries, cedar, liquorice and cloves.TastePowerful and balanced with a good acidity. Its tannins make this wine nice and unctuous. A spicy, tasty aftertaste with toasted notes from its ageing in the barrel.
SightIntense dark cherry red colour. Medium-high robe with rosy edge.NoseIn the nose, it is very intense wine with pleasant undergrowth, blueberries, cedar, liquorice and nail aromas.TasteIn the mouth, it is a powerful, well-balanced wine with a great acidity. Its tannins provide a pleasant greasiness. Spiced and tasty aftertaste, with toasted notes from its ageing in barrels.
SightThe tasting repport of this wine is being translated. Meanwhile, you can check the Spanish version.
SightCherry color with pink trim. NoseCool in aroma and clean, with good integration of notes of blackberries and ripe currants and spicy notes. TasteIn the mouth it is structured, balanced, with marked tannins. Wine that fills the mouth.
SightRed clean wild cherry, shiny pink trim accented on the edge of the cup.NoseRipe aromas, intense, complex and elegant with a bouquet made up of black fruit aromas of underbrush, licorice, leather and cinnamon.TasteMouth is fleshy, round, easy passage through the palate, balanced acidity and alcohol, with sweet tannins. Round and balanced Ribera with a long aftertaste that remembers the property of origin.
Ribera del Duero is a Denomination of Origin located on the northern plateau, bathed by the waters of the River Duero, where they produce delicious and recognised red wines with great complexity made from the Trinto Fino grape variety.
The winery Aster was built in 2002 with a timeless and beautiful. The manor is integrated naturally in the winery in which he outlines the processing room, an airy nave, from which you can see the vineyard, and a visual point of attraction: several rows with the mouths of deposits stainless steel.
https://www.decantalo.com/en/aster-crianza.html18946Áster Crianza 2013https://www.decantalo.com/95763-large_default/aster-crianza.jpg12.5012.50EURInStock/Decántalo/Wine/Decántalo/Wine/Red wine<b>Aster Crianza</b> es un vino tinto de la <a href="../../../es/mundo-del-vino_c16/denominaciones-de-origen-de-espana_c19/espana_pais1/ribera-del-duero_c19p49pais1" title="D.O. Ribera del Duero">D.O. Ribera del Duero</a> elaborado por Bodega y Viñedos Áster.<br /><br />Este vinon ha sido elaborado con la variedad de uva <b>Tinta del País </b>(100%) procedentes de las parcelas Fuentecojo y El Caño, estas rodean la bodega y se encuentran a una altitud de 780 metros. La bodega se construyó en el año 2002 en una casa solariega, en ella se integran las instalaciones de la bodega y la nave de barricas, donde reposan los vinos. <br /><br />Este vino pasa por una crianza de 22 meses en barricas de roble americano nuevo (50%) y barricas de roble francés nuevo (50%).Ribera del Duero2017-02-22