Earn Decántalo points when you place an order that you can exchange for gift wines.
Characteristics of Altaroses
Altaroses is a red wine from Montsant produced by the Joan d'Anguera winery.
It is a single varietal Grenache. The grapes come from the Altaroses farm, a farm owned by the winery with silt, clay and calcareous soils cultivated according to the principles of biodynamic agriculture.
Harvesting is done manually, a selection of grapes occurs at their optimum ripeness. Fermentation takes place for 12 days in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 25 ° C.
The malolactic fermentation takes place in concrete tanks where 80% of the grapes are aged for 12 months. The remaining 20% are aged in oak barrels previously used for two or more wines, for a period of 12 months.
Once the final blend of Altaroses is made, it is bottled unfiltered. Altaroses is an ecological red wine from Montsant with a great balance between freshness and creaminess. A large Mediterranean Grenache.
Serve at 16ºC
White roasted meat, Cold meat, Smoked dishes, Grilled red meats, Poultry, Aperitif, Vegetables, Roasted red meats, Pâté, White meat
SightCherry red with a ruby rim. Clean and bright.NoseOn the nose there is an expression of Grenache. Red fruit, flowers, liquorice and some memories of pastry.TasteThe taste is fresh and friendly. Greedy with smoked notes and red fruit. Certain mineral memories. Good balance between acidity and freshness. Medium finish.
Ratings for the vintages from the D.O. Montsant
Super safe packaging
We send your order with special packaging to minimalise possible damages.
The DO Montsant is situated in the province of Tarragona, surrounding the DOQ Priorat. Although a young Denominación de Origen, The DO Monstant is located in a land with a large history in winemaking. The wines, mostly reds, are typically made with Grenache and Carignan grapes and are authentic, wild and artisanal. Wines produced in this region are usually extremely good value given the high quality.
Joan D'Anguera is a family winery founded in 1820, whose philosophy is to combine tradition with modern technology to make wines with strong personality. The goal of the cave is the quality which is achieved by selecting the best grapes from their 31 Has your vineyards, mostly planted with red varieties: Syrah, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon and Carignan.
https://www.decantalo.com/en/altaroses.html18373Altaroses 2015https://www.decantalo.com/91630-large_default/altaroses.jpg11.6511.65EURInStock/Decántalo/Wine/Decántalo/Wine/Red wine/Decántalo/Wine/Red wine/Garnacha TintaNueva añada de este gran vino tinto del <a href="../../../es/vinos_c45/tinto_c11/montsant_c11do39" title="Vino del Montsant">Montsant</a>, pura expresión de la fruta y el terroir de donde nace. <br /><b>El Bugader 2011 </b>se elabora con Syrah y un pequeño porcentaje de Garnacha (15%) y siguiendo parámetros de la agricultura ecológica- De esta manera, Joan d'Anguera consigue un vino muy intenso y elegante. Vinificación tradicional. Largas maceraciones y crianza de 14 meses en barricas de roble francés. <br />Recomendamos decantarlo un mínimo de una hora antes de disfrutarlo.Montsant2016-12-27Biodynamic