Viña Pedrosa Reserva

A powerful and full wine with great character and lengthy

75cl 2016

Viña Pedrosa Reserva 2016

93
Peñin
94
Parker
Red wine Reserva. 24 months in French oak barrels and 18 months in bottle.
€31.05
Incl. VAT
6x
-4%
€29.80
unit
Incl. VAT

Get €0.93 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 0.93 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Alcohol: 13.50%
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinto Fino
Contains sulphites
  • New
Viña Pedrosa Reserva
Red wine Reserva. 24 months in French oak barrels and 18 months in bottle.
Free shipping on orders over €200

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Style Viña Pedrosa Reserva 2016

Characteristics Viña Pedrosa Reserva

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Viña Pedrosa Reserva is a red wine from the D.O. Ribera del Duero produced by Bodegas Hnos. Perez Pascuas.

Bodegas Hnos. Perez Pascuas is a winery founded in 1980 and located in Pedrosa de Duero. In its vineyards, Tinta del País or Tempranillo predominate, and they also have a little Cabernet Sauvignon. They produce around 500,000 bottles. They also have a large collection of 3,000 barrels. The barrels are renewed every 3 years to maintain the contribution of compounds from the wood, and the toasted elements that characterise the style of the winery.

The vineyard for Viña Pedrosa Reserva is around 30 to 35 years old. The yield per hectare is low - 3,500 kg. With this low yield a more balanced and concentrated grape is obtained than in high productions. Viña Pedrosa Reserva is harvested manually.

Viña Pedrosa Reserva is a wine made from a blend of 90% Tinta del País and the remaining 10% Cabernet Sauvignon. The wine has been aged for at least 24 months in the barrel and has remained in the bottle at least 12 months before going on the market. With this ageing in the bottle, the goal is to ensure that the wine is in optimum conditions when it is released onto the market.

Viña Pedrosa Reserva is a wine that, due to its ageing potential, can be consumed within the next 10-12 years if it has been kept in the right conditions.

Viña Pedrosa Reserva is an iconic wine from Pedrosa de Duero. A complex, powerful and highly expressive wine.
217385
2000 Items

Specific References

ean13
8420523313654

Ratings Viña Pedrosa Reserva

Tasting notes Viña Pedrosa Reserva

Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinto Fino
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinto Fino
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinto Fino
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinto Fino
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinto Fino
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinto Fino
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Contains sulphites
Alcohol: 13.50%
Production area: Spain Castilla y León
Type of grape: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinto Fino
Designation: D.O. Ribera del Duero
Contains sulphites
Viña Pedrosa is a reality that shows the personal challenge of the family Pérez Pascuas. Their innate sensitivity and their particular vision of the future, make their wines participate in the secret complicity between the science of their production, and the pleasure of their tasting. Although this winery has not had ‘made noise’ in Ribera del Duero, the Pérez Pascuas family has de DNA of the area in their blood. Their wines, always balanced, and designed to withstand the passage of time, have managed to stay aside of excesses, trends and fashions in vogue. Today, it is an example of a serious, well consolidated winery, that has always been known for the regularity of its wine production, harvest after harvest.
Pictures and situation Hermanos Pérez Pascuas
Ribera del Duero wine is one of the most prestigious wines in Spain. Red wines made with Tinto Fino variety grapes, with highly complex aromas, fine on the palate and with a great storage capacity. The wines of Ribera del Duero present a perfect balance between the vividness of the fruit and the refinement of the wood, which has led to them obtaining a well-deserved international acclaim.
Pictures and situation D.O. Ribera del Duero