Furmint, Hárslevelü, Other White varieties
White wine Young.
Serve at: 8.0°C
Pasta, Salads, Game, Aperitif
Style Château Dereszla Tokaji Dry 2020
Characteristics Château Dereszla Tokaji Dry
Château Dereszla Tokaji Dry is a white wine coupage of the Furmint, Sárgamuskotály (Muscat Blanc à Petits Grains), Kabar and Harslevelű varieties produced by Château Dereszla in the Tokaj-Hegyalja region, Hungary.
Château Dereszla is a renowned winery located in the Tokaji region that produces sweet wines with clusters affected by Botrytis cinerea and where they also make dry wines using their native varieties, like this Château Dereszla Tokaji Dry.
The harvest is carried out manually. The must ferments in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature. Finally, the wine is aged for 6 months with its fine lees: 85% ages in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 15% ages in new oak barrels. The Furmint variety brings acidity and body while the Sárgamuskotály adds flavour and the Kabar gives the wine a subtle hint of spice.
The perfect way to experience the expression of Hungary’s native varieties in a wine other than their well-known Tokay sweet wines.
Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product
Château Dereszla Tokaji Dry 2017 is a dry white wine with a very expressive and complex nose of tropical fruits accompanied by a subtle spicy note. On the palate it is very fresh, making it perfect for enjoying with snacks.