Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve

A pure, elegant and precise champagne

Without vintage

Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve

93
Parker
95
Decanter
94
Winespec.
92
Suckling
Champagne Brut.
€57.05
Incl. VAT
Price per litre: €76.07
Incl. VAT

Get €1.71 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 1.71 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve is a fruity sparkling wine with initial aromas of ripe red fruit and stone fruits, followed by fragrant hints of pastries and sweet spices. On the palate it is firm, sweet and deep. A creamy champagne with a long and elegant finish.
Champagne Brut.
Alcohol: 12.00%
Type of sparkling wine: Champagne
Production area: France Champagne
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 34% Pinot Noir, 33% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Meunier
  • New
Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve
Champagne Brut.
FREE SHIPPING on orders up to 200€ or of at least 18 bottles and multiples of 6

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Characteristics Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve is a sparkling brut made by Charles Heidsieck with the Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier varieties in the AOC Champagne, France. 
 
One of the best known champagne producers in the world, Charles Heidsieck is mainly famous for being one of the first wineries to use the Chardonnay variety to produce a blanc de blanc. The secret of their great champagne lies in the quality of the fruit and the precision of their blends. It has now merged with sister company Piper-Heidsieck and they work together on the southern outskirts of Reims where they continue to create great, world renowned wines. 
 
Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve comes from a varied selection of vineyards in the AOC Champagne region. These are traditionally cultivated old vines that are harvested at the optimum point of ripeness. 
 
Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve is a cuvée where 80% comes from wines of the year and the remaining 20% from reserve wines. Following the champenoise method, the second fermentation takes place in the bottle with three years of aging on lees. Finally, it is disgorged and 11g / l of expedition liqueur is added.
 
Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve is the result of a surprising blend of precision and sweetness. A true reflection of the diversity and richness of the Champagne region.
 
232717
2000 Items

Ratings Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve

Tasting notes Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve

Alcohol: 12.00%
Production area: France Champagne
Type of sparkling wine: Champagne
Tipo de Uva: 34% Pinot Noir, 33% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Meunier
Contains sulphites
Pictures and situation Champagne