Barrat Masson Les Margannes Brut Nature

A “blanc de blancs” made with the finest workmanship

Without vintage

Barrat Masson Les Margannes Brut Nature

94
Parker
Biodynamic
Champagne Brut Nature Biodynamic.
€53.95
Incl. VAT
Price per litre: €71.93
6x
-10%
€48.65
unit
Incl. VAT

Get €1.62 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product
Get € 1.62 added to your Decántalo Balance when you buy this product

Barrat Masson Les Margannes Brut Nature is a champagne with aromas of white flowers and dried fruits on the nose, accompanied by notes of vanilla and honey and toasted nuances that are typical of its aging. On the palate it is balanced and persistent. A fresh, elegant and persistent champagne with citrus notes.

Champagne Brut Nature Biodynamic.
Alcohol: 12.00%
Designation: Champagne
Winery: Barrat Masson
Production area: France Champagne
Contains sulphites
Tipo de Uva: 100% Chardonnay
  • New
Barrat Masson Les Margannes Brut Nature
Biodynamic
Champagne Brut Nature Biodynamic.
FREE SHIPPING on orders up to 200€ or of at least 18 bottles and multiples of 6

Right to return (14 calendar days)

Customer rating: Excellent

Service

Pairing

Characteristics Barrat Masson Les Margannes Brut Nature

Real reviews from customers who have purchased this product

Barrat Masson Les Margannes Brut Nature is a blanc de blancs champagne made with the Chardonnay variety by the Barrat Masson winery in Champagne, France.

Barrat Masson Les Margannes Brut Nature is made from vines aged 40 years old on average that grow on calcareous soils and are cultivated according to the principles of certified organic agriculture, in Villenauxe-la-Grande and Bethon, towns located in the far south of the Côte de Sezanne.

They only make around 3,000 bottles of this champagne. Barrat Masson Les Margannes Brut Nature is the first champagne produced by the young Barrat Masson winery. 80% comes from the “heart of the cuvée”, the highest quality portion of the first pressing from the winery’s best plots. This must ferments and ages on its lees for 9 months. 75% ferments in stainless steel tanks with the remaining 25% in different size used barrels. This champagne is aged for 36 months in the bottle and is disgorged “à la volée” (manually). There is no dosage.

Barrat Masson Les Margannes Brut Nature is, without a doubt, a high quality champagne with great finesse that will age extremely well for a few more years.

227209
2000 Items

Ratings Barrat Masson Les Margannes Brut Nature

Tasting notes Barrat Masson Les Margannes Brut Nature

Alcohol: 12.00%
Production area: France Champagne
Type of grape: Chardonnay
Designation: Champagne
Winery: Barrat Masson
Tipo de Uva: 100% Chardonnay
Contains sulphites
Pictures and situation Champagne